Violet Elementary School
The Violet community (staff, students, parents, and business partners) facilitates academic, social and emotional development through collaboration. This strengthens positive behavior, student responsibility and academic success. We strive for the development of productive, contributing members of a changing world who value learning as a lifelong process.
Together we reach for the stars to make a difference.
- All individuals are unique, valued and respected.
- All individuals are more successful in a safe and nurturing environment.
- All individuals are responsible for their own behavior and learning; recognizing every choice makes an impact.
- All individuals are capable of learning in different ways and at varying rates and times.
- All individuals are enriched from meaningful experiences presented with a variety of teaching strategies.
- All individuals are most successful when learning is a partnership shared by parents, teachers, students and community.
- We inspire learning through collaboration and cooperation among staff members, to promote success and life-long learning.
- Learning is a continuous process of applying Life skills to develop productive citizens.