Our Mission Statement
The Office of Business Services and Operations supports the mission of the Lake Shore Public Schools. Our focus is fiscal responsibility and maximization of resources as we serve our students, staff, and community.
Thank you for visiting this part of our website devoted to school finance and budget information. If you have any questions related to this site or the information provided please contact our Business Office at 586-285-8467 or the Office of School and Community Relations at 586-285-8484.
Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2016-17 Board Approved Budget
Current Bargaining Agreements
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Expenses Reimbursement Policy
Statement of Reimbursed Expenses
- For the 2014-2015 school year $55,330.77 was Reimbursed Expenses. Of this amount 63% ($34,858.39) was funded using Federal, State, and Local grants.
- For the 2015-16 school year $1,240.60 was reimbursed expenses. There were no grant funds used for these reimbursements.
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2015-16
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- There was no out-of-state travel to report in 2015-16.
Dee Ann Irby
and Business Services
Business Office Administrative Assistant